The laser does this by precisely removing coatings in the exact areas required, each and every time without having to apply and remove masking. Parts and surfaces fully coated with organic, chemically oxidized and anodized finishes can be efficiently processed this way.
When critical welds seams on painted parts/structures must be decoated for inspection, the laser process provides a unique and highly effective method. The laser quickly removes coatings as need to expose possible defects without the need for chemicals, abrasives, power tools or hand tools that cause surface damage and hide problem areas.
- Easy to automate or use handheld
- High precision and consistencyEliminates manual masking processes
- Unmatched qualtiy
- Ideal for many coatings & metal surfaces
- No harm to substrate material
- No media, no dust, no chemicals, no clean-up – green techology
- Paint stripping of copper wire
- Continuity contacts for aerospace, create Faraday cage
- Non-destructive testing / de-painting for critical weld inspections
- Automobile & electronics industry
- Creation of bond points for wire connections
- Partial paint removal for electromagnetic compatibility
- Precise treatment for design and functional surfaces