RUBBER AND TIRES
IN THE ELASTOMER AND TIRE MOLD INDUSTRY
When it comes to the challenge of cleaning tire molds, cleanLASER has solutions that deliver excellent results – from handheld to fully automated laser cleaning systems.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER CLEANING
- The flexibility of use proves to be a particular advantage due to the variety of mold and profile geometries.
- In contrast to conventional particle or ice blasting processes, the running costs of the clean laser process are negligible.
- The laser process is not only damage-free, but also almost noiseless.
- Datorită designului său compact, cleanLASER poate fi utilizat flexibil chiar și în cazul în care spațiul este limitat.
- În funcție de gradul de murdărire, dimensiunea matriței și puterea laserului, timpul de curățare pentru o matriță a anvelopei este cuprins între 25 și 75 de minute.
- Automated cleaning of tire molds in the removed condition
- Hand-guided cleaning of tire molds in disassembled condition and in situ in the vulcanization press
- Marking and labelling of molded parts
- Laser marking of tires
- Adhesive pre-treatment of tire insides for the application of air pressure control systems and RFID sensors
- Full-surface adhesive pre-treatment of tire inner surfaces for the application of run flat structures
- Cleaning of steel molds for the rubber mold article industry, e.g. o-rings
- Adhesive pre-treatment of metal parts for rubber-to-metal part production