MID POWER LASER SYSTEMS CL 500
LASERS WITH 150 TO 600 WATTS
CL 150 / CL 300 / CL 500 / CL 600
The heart of the Mid Power laser systems is a powerful, diode-pumped solid-state laser.
The laser’s strengths lie in the gentle decoating and cleaning of industrial components.
The power of short-pulse laser light allows low emission and damage-free pre-treatment of components for bonding and joining, partial paint stripping of metallic components, removal of process residues from tools and molds and much more.
- 150 to 600 watts laser power (CW)
- Compact design
- User-friendly operation
- Pulse power up to 400 kW
- Mobile and robust system
- Diode pumped beam source
- µC-based control (menu-driven)
- Class 4 laser
- Large area and partial paint stripping, e.g. welding seam inspection
- Removal of lubricants and oils
- Mold cleaning
- Adhesive pre-treatment
- Restoration, e.g. from sandstone
- Glass and metal stripping
The diode-pumped laser technology realizes a high availability of the laser device with almost maintenance-free operation. Since the cooling of the laser is already integrated, there is no need for additional media, only a three-phase current connection is required.
BASIC SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
- Integrated cooling system
- Diode pumped laser module
- Suitable processing optics
- Fiber length 10 m for high flexibility